Friday, February 29, 2008

Catch Up

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip to India. To see all the pictures you can go to albums here and here. Also, I meant to tell you before about a funny post that Kim put together about some of the Christmas gifts we received this year. You can check it out on her blog here. Enjoy!


Riding in a 'tuk tuk' in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Elephant Orphanage in Kandy, Sri Lanka

Rejoicing in the streets after finally getting our Indian visa

Visiting an orphanage outside of Bangalore, India

Dr. and Mrs. Chelli let us borrow some of their clothes so we could be presentable for church. The Indian salwar kameez are so pretty and surprisingly comfortable too!

At a beach market in northern Goa

We spent 80 some hours on trains during our month trip. I truly enjoyed these times of rest and reflection as we made our way across the picturesque Indian landscape.

The KimKatie at the Taj Mahal!


Taj Mahal

2 comments:

TaiYang said...

Did I tell you guys that all four of you look great in Indian clothes? I know I should have left that comment on facebook but I can't find that picture anymore :(

yangtze pilgrim said...

Ssherri, thanks! :)

Oh, it's much better to just spell it out instead of trying to say it as quickly as I can. I think I'll just spell it out from now. :)