Wednesday, January 9, 2008

India Bound

Things have been a little hectic with parties, final exams, ridiculous grading sheets and packing. However, I'm pleased to report that I am now finished with all academic requirements for this semester. Yeah!! Kim, Beth, Brad and I will hop the overnight train to Beijing in two hours. The plan is to fly to Sri Lanka on the 13th and then on to India for a few weeks. We're going to stay with our good friend, Sooraj, in his hometown of Trivandrum in Southern India for a few days and then head up to Bangalore. In Bangalore we're hoping to do a little volunteer work at an orphanage run by a Doctor that is supported by Kim's home church. From there we'll head to Goa and then on to Mumbai, Agra and Delhi. I'll try to post if I get the chance but if not, then count on lots of pictures and stories when we return. :)

1 comment:

Carey said...

I am so excited about everything you are doing, Katie. I'm so proud of the amazing woman you are. I hope you have an incredible trip and I look forward to seeing all the pictures and hearing of all your travels. We love you!!!!