Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home, Home in the 'Burg

Just wanted to let everyone know that Kim and I had a safe journey back to the States. Kelly picked me up at O'Hare and I was able to train into the city and meet her for lunch downtown on Thursday. That's right, my (not so) little sister works downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave. How cool is she? (Oh, and please ignore the hair in the picture, it was quite a windy day that day.)


Then we picked up our sweet Grandma and all drove back to Galesburg together. It was nice to have the whole family together to celebrate the 4th and just spend time together. Love you, fam!


I was also blessed by a nice visit with a dear childhood friend (love you, Megan!) over the weekend and on Sunday I was greeted by many smiling faces and good hugs at Bethel. It's good to be back. On Thursday I'm driving to Indiana to pick up Kim and then drive to Indy for an Yichang reunion. It's been two and a half years since Marty, Selena, Carma, Kim and I were all together. We all served on the Yichang team together in '03-'05. I've very much looking forward to catching up, as well as meeting the two newest additions to the Pagano family. :)

Happy Summer!

No comments: